Dumaguete Info Search

Sorry, she`s taken..

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by ViperACR, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    ViperACR,
    I agree with "On My Way" - take it as a compliment! :-))
    You know those types are just stupid jerks (being nice here...), or worse...they are the ones who give us decent expats a bad name....wish they would all go to Thailand or anywhere else......oh well....stay happy and be well in knowing your wife is attractive...and that she is "Yours" (not meant in the 'owning' sense, but in 'belonging to you' context. LOL!
    Don

2. mntnwolf

mntnwolf DI Member

university professor
    Ratings:
    +110 / 10
    Funny good story, ViperACR -- same sortta thing just happened to my wife 2 nights ago on the blvd, she brushed 'im off but he was persistent -- wouldn't be surprised if it were the same pitiful dude!

3. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Wasn't this pitiful dude, I was in Quezon City on the night in question. Ask My asawa..........LOL

4. Union Jack

Union Jack DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    Compliment my @ss....as a hot blooded Italian guy, I would have knock him down then marked my territory on him !!
    Get a life and jerk off somewhere else........

5. darkside

darkside DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahaha, when I was there last year it was the other way around...I stared at those guys for 10 minutes, they stared back, until I asked them in my Chicago accent, what the fvck are you staring at? They got up and left. Of course my wife got pissed at me cause they're "harmless"....But us guys knows whats going on. lol

6. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Is that lika a gangster accent???

7. darkside

darkside DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No, its gangsta. lol

8. navytexan

navytexan DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I don't worry myself about these things. If my wife wants to run off with some 60ish old guy then so be it ( he better have a good bank account) :eek:. There's allot of younger girls available in P.I. . My wife told me she had a foriegner try to pick her up many years ago when back in Dumaquete and she asked him how much $ he made a month and he told her he get's $800 a month from disability. She told him she makes that a week in the states . Needless to say the guy left with his jaw dropped. My wife normally doesn't brag about money when back home but she try's to help her family out as much as she can without disturbing the natural balance of life in Dumaquete. As she has told me it's not smart to send to much because they get used to it and then quit working and become lazy. I think I got a smart one :smile:

9. Union Jack

Union Jack DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    What really winds me up is the total lack of respect towards Filipino ladies. I cannot accept this kind of behavior.
    Come on....an old timer fishing around at a mall as if he was at the meat market, waiting for the husband to be distracted to pounce on his wife or gf, it is really sad and gives us all expat a bad name.
    Here we call them "dirty old man".....how do you call them in your part of the world?

10. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Hopeless Romantics?