Dumaguete Info Search

Sorry, she`s taken..

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by ViperACR, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Union Jack

Union Jack DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    Or daytime dreamers more likely.......

2. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    At what point in our lives do we metamorphisise from having a robust romantic interest to becoming a "dirty old man"?
    Are the thoughts, aims and intentions of a 30+ guy healthy and normal, but the same thoughts, aims and intentions of a 50+ guy deemed to be "dirty", based purely on age ?
    I agree that targeting someone elses partner is a definite no-no, but it's a bit unfair to automatically link old with dirty.

Can't I just be a clean old man, with frequent dirty thoughts, and a fertile imagination ? :D

3. Union Jack

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    I'm fast falling into this category myself....did I shoot myself on the foot? :D:D

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I was born as a dirty old man, working on my imaginations become reality since times of breastfeeding (still ongoing though)

5. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    A Holes?

On another note, the other day I was sitting with 2 friends at the mall while my wife was shopping. One was a friend I haven't seen for a long time and he didn't know my wife.

When she came up pushing the shopping cart, he looked and said "now that's an attractive lady". I didn't see it as a hit, so it could only be a complement.

Ron

6. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Be careful - It could be YOU.

There's a lot said about men who target various women, but nothing about the men who themselves become a target, so I want to pass on this warning for the benefit of those men. It's a heads-up for any guys that may be regulars in malls and out of town shopping complexes. It caught me totally by suprise. Over the last month or so I became the victim of a clever scam while out getting my shopping. Don't be so naive to think that it couldn't happen to you. Here's how it works.

You've packed all your shopping in to your car, when you are approached by two good-looking college age girls in skimpy clothes, carrying cleaning cloths. They both start vigorously cleaning your windshield, their bra-less boobs almost falling out of their two-sizes-too-small T-shirts. ( It's impossible not to look ). When they finish, you thank them and offer them a tip, but they refuse and ask instead for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get in the car. On the way they start undressing, one of them starts crawling all over you while the other one steals your wallet.

So be very vigilant; it's taking advantage of older men, dirty or not !! Up to now, I have had my wallet stolen on March 2nd, 4th, 7th and 10th, twice on 14th, and again on the 19th, 23rd, 26th, and 30th. It happened again on April 2nd, 5th, 8th and 9th, twice yesterday and very likely will happen again a couple of times this upcoming weekend. I found a stall in the market selling wallets for 99 peso, and on three separate occassions I have had to buy their entire stock. Also you never get to eat at McDonalds so I've lost 10 lbs in weight just flitting between Cangs, Hypermart and Robbo's.

So to all you vulnerable guys, be on the lookout for this well executed scam ( best times are around noon and again at 4.30 in the afternoon) . :D

7. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Wow, I thought I knew most of the scams, and because of that I was only a victim of 1 pickpocket in all my years here. And when that happened, I realized I shouldn't have put myself in that position anyway.

If I had them in the car and was trying to be helpful while driving, my wallet would be in my left back pocket smashed between my @ss and the car seat next to the drivers side door, and the wrong head would naturally be doing the thinking. I don't think many would reach McDonalds without any regrets. Just joking, I see how easy it would be! Sometimes being too nice isn't a good idea :D
    Ron

8. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Just started designing a "booby" trap wallet~~:p

9. Union Jack

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    I'm not too concerned about this as my wife or her family members are the ones carrying the lollies...me only few centavos and some ruffled up bulbul...:D

10. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Is it your James Bond accent or your telling them where to sit that gets this going?? lol