Dumaguete Info Search

sorry to bring it up ahain

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by alex, Sep 4, 2014.

1. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    I just read on hulagway ug kasikas sa dumaguete that m8 mr cohen was injured in a scuffle out side Robinsons one hour ago , a guard tried to stop him going in side and he got hit by the door the post said their was blood on his hands n head .
    .up again I ment lol

2. oztony

oztony DI Senior Member Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +211 / 39
    A message from fellow HUKADista

A cut and paste from facebook

"I just witnessed another incident inside a mall (referring to Lee Plaza) here in Dumaguete with Mr. Mark Cohen and his dog Happy. The sad thing is Mr. Cohen was injured because he was pushed by a security guard trying to block him from entering said mall. I didn't quite see how severe the injury was, but I did see some blood on Mr. Cohen's hands, and someone was putting a hand on his head, possibly blocking a wound or something."

UPDATE : Another source informed us that he is currently in the Holy Child Hospital Emergency Room

3. OP
    OP
    alex

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    Thanks Tony I miss were it said Lee Plaza . another case of mouth in gear before engaging the brain.

4. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    My mother taught me: If you cannot say something nice then say nothing at all . . . . .

Well I guess I could wish the man: Get well soon.

My father taught me: If it hurts when you do that then don't do it.

I hope the man learned not to do it.

5. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    So I'm assuming Lee Plaza did not get the memo?

6. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    I did not get involved in this because I did not know all the facts. But today I was right there and saw the whole incident, in fact I said Hi to Happy as they approached Lee Plaza. As the other post said, he did get a push from the guard but after mr. C. pushed the guards 3 times first. He fell and I did see some blood. He walked up looking for a fight and got what he wanted. I could not see any evidence that he contacted Lee Plaza before his antics.

There was a very educated young man next to me, He asked me if I was embarrassed to see a fellow foreigner acting so foolish? I answered his question with a question, Does that make all foreigners look bad? He said definitely Yes!!!!

Then all the yelling and screaming started, so I left.

7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    After reading Ron's post it would appear not (Albeit a joke) It would also appear, that this issue is far from Over :confused: with I might Add more bad thoughts of us (the Foreigner) judging by the remark made by the Young Man, Ron refereed to :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ten Twenty Lenny

Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 3
    He was totally out of control he was barking in the guards face good guards that were stunned by his antics and tried to do their best to control the situation he PUSHED the one guard trying to FORCE his way in the door which was blocked at the time.... the guard just acted automatically by pushing him back with open hands the man fell to the floor ...He was not diplomatic at any time ...

9. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Either I'm clairvoyant or psychotic

10. OP
    OP
    alex

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    Funny part of all this Mr Cohan was on face book this morning telling the staff of robinsons in CEBU that he would be at their door at 11am today if they would like to meet him . Do they have special dogs trained to help some one who is 2 cars short of a full car park ?