Dumaguete Info Search

Spi global

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by adie0525, Dec 14, 2010.

1. adie0525

adie0525 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, Im not really from dumaguete but Ive been there for times I couldnt count anymore since my paternal grandparents stay somewhere south of Negros Oriental.

Anyways, I have a question with regard to this company SPi Global. I have been invited to take an exam for the Software Engineer post. The recruitment will be done here in cebu though but my question is,does any of you here know the salary range they are offering for this post? and if they have a bond like you need to stay with the company for a number of months? heheh Im being specific with the Software Engineer position. Not the BPO or call center.. hehehe any feedback will be highly appreciated.. :D

2. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1
    As the name say so, SPI global, this compagnie has offices all over the world up to San Diego in the USA.
    So salaries will be quite different from place to place. Just contact the compagnie for more info:Global Presence | SPi Global

3. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    Briefly...I thought it was SAI Global...an Aussie company specializing in company standards and quality control that I've had a bit of experience (good) with...Not the case though...This looks like a purely Filipino enterprise...good luck...hope it goes well.

4. OP
    OP
    adie0525

adie0525 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im gathering information with the salary they probably would offer.. i just feel awkward calling them up just to get the information..hehehehe

5. flobenz

flobenz DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think they are paying their copy editors 16k. I would like to hope that software engineers get more. :D

6. OP
    OP
    adie0525

adie0525 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    really? hmmmm interesting.. nagapply pud ka software engineer for the company?..

7. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Hey adie0525, just a piece of advice, lose the "hehehehe" stuff.

Thats quite juvenile and extremely annoying. Use that in any communication with these call centers or any serious job for that matter and you'll probably not be working for them.

comprende amigo?

8. OP
    OP
    adie0525

adie0525 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh i never thought of that.. coz when i was in teletech for almost 3 years they didnt even bother to correct me.. tsk tsk tsk..

9. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Almost 3 years huh? Hehehehehehehe :eek:

10. flobenz

flobenz DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Nope, but I am an IT professional/educator, so I'm all for the betterment of this field. :smile: