Dumaguete Info Search

Utilities & Mobile Starlink - Internet

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Senjenbing, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It is a comment about people cutting the cord and moving towards streaming. Fox News gets 2.5 million views a day with an average viewer age of 68. Hundreds of individual YouTube channels get more views than them. US cable news is an absolute joke and like to think they are far more relevant than they actually are. Advertisers will catch on and take their money elsewhere soon enough.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    How many posts have been made here talking smack about younger generations over the years? Surely you guys doing think your generation(s) are/were perfect and you can take a little ribbing in return.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,591 / 2,888
    It's fine to be critical of any generation - as all are humans and some humans are not fit for purpose. Even I have some flaws (I think, maybe, perhaps, possibly).

But I never wish death on any generation as all have something to contribute.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1