Dumaguete Info Search


Utilities & Mobile Starlink price rise

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by charlyB, May 17, 2025.

  1. Senjenbing

    Senjenbing DI Forum Adept Veteran Marines Navy

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2019
    Messages:
    419
    Trophy Points:
    186
    Ratings:
    +558 / 211
    Me too!
     
  2. jimeve

    jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2007
    Messages:
    3,580
    Trophy Points:
    401
    Ratings:
    +1,915 / 1,039
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Glad I stood by PLDT. Only 6 outages last week.:rolleyes:
     
  3. Show Pony

    Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2013
    Messages:
    1,666
    Trophy Points:
    371
    Ratings:
    +2,532 / 1,285
    FilProducts has been my ISP for several years. Lately there have been days of terribly slow internet.
    Sometimes I'll go to command prompt on my desktop.
    (CMD>tracert www.disney.com or any website. The response time from Filproducts is usually 50 ms or so. FilProducts uses the PLDT backbone. As soon as PLDT is involved the latency reaches times like 2000 to 2500 msec.
    I wish PLDT would get their act together.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Chief

    Chief DI Junior Member Veteran Army

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2018
    Messages:
    42
    Trophy Points:
    153
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Blood Type:
    A-
    May I ask where you got Starlink?
     
  5. RR_biker

    RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2010
    Messages:
    974
    Trophy Points:
    206
    Ratings:
    +778 / 112
    FYI, the raise is 40,74% so a little bit more than inflation.........
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
Loading...