Dumaguete Info Search

sunken wwII wrecks

Discussion in 'Diving and Marine Life' started by xhippie, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    There are about 12 dive-able WWII wrecks in Coron (Busuanga). One wrecks has a Jeep and a couple of other vehicles on the inner deck.
    I stayed at Sea Dive it was reasonably priced and the dive guides were great. The depth of the wrecks was from 25-40 meters. Visibility was not so great but still an adventure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. DiveDynamics

DiveDynamics DI New Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    could be what the OP was asking about then.... yeah coron is some good diving, as is subic bay for wrecks.

3. Oz-Roger

Oz-Roger DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +465 / 137
    Be great if someone has an underwater camera and can take pics and post them here :smile:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I haven't went through all the old posts in the diving section but I'm sure there are some there. It all looks the same to me though, once you've seen a picture of coral you have seen all pictures of coral. They have to be some of the most boring lifeforms to look at. They just sit there....looking a whole lot like plants. I would be much more interested in shipwrecks though. At least there is a story there and you can see the history.

• Agree Agree x 1