Dumaguete Info Search

Recreation & Hobbies Swimming Pool Building

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by negrosorientalron, Jan 14, 2017.

1. beverl

beverl DI New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Pool Ionizer or mineral ionizer is good for preventing the algae and bacteria but it is not much effective as the chlorine. Even though it releases the positively charged ions to destroy the algae and bacteria it requires to clean the pool with chemicals.

The ionization also stains the pool liner. You should clean the ionizer electrode frequently to remove its deposits.

Yet another disadvantage of the ionizer is, it does not clean the body oil, dirt, urine etc. So TDS must need to be checked once in every week. Also, it is a slow process, it takes time for the release and dispersion of the copper and silver ions. It takes several hours for killing the bacteria and algae. Ionization kills a major part of bacteria but still requires the chemicals to keep the water clean.

I have seen some people use ozone and UV disinfecting methods to keep the water clean. I don't have any detailed knowledge regarding that. Hope that works well. Also, there are biological methods.

We are planning to install a pool spa in our house and was searching for the best pool builder. I have sorted out a swimming pool installation company in Massachusetts. I don't have any detailed knowledge about the company, hope that they do the best.

• Informative Informative x 1