Dumaguete Info Search

TD coming

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by mokum, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    Looks like 6.7 inches in the last three days near the airport.. Two new small leaks in our roof (landlord's problem)...

• Like Like x 1
  2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    I would say thats prett accurate on rainfall,ours measured 169mm through the storm. Mon pm to wed am

3. Edward K

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    In what part of town / altitude do you reside ??

4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
  5. Edward K

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DavyL200

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Good to see someone else with a stn,now i can compare readings with. There are very few stn's here so far.
    There was one in dauin a few yrs back.

7. Edward K

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    Davy, sorry to disappoint, but if you check the pics closely, you'll see a thermometer and a simple rain guage, althou the thermometer does read inside & outside and the humidity, not a real weather station... And my method of reset on the rain guage is to read at 9 am only if it rains significantly, record in a book as "last 24 hrs," and then dump the guage into the plants...<grin>

• Like Like x 1
  8. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    i measured 2.23 (56.6mm) from SANBA (BASYANG) in the malatapay, zambo area at ±20 ft sea level.
    i'm using a manual rain gauge. it has a 4''dia rain catcher, it would be nice to have 4'dia rain catcher to record those rains with wide spaced droplets.

http://tinyurl.com/ybx748vq

hey guys.. i think it would be interesting to continue posting area rainfalls here, whatcha think, davyL, can we/you start a new thread in an appropriate forum, eh, dave? :^))

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. DavyL200

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Heres a very good deal as most ive seen are around 12-15,000 peso. And very easy to set up,anly thing missing is acurite access which sends data to weather underground and acurite servers.

Attached Files: