Dumaguete Info Search

Terrorist guys land bankas on Santander Beach? Info?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Wildlands1, Jun 21, 2017.

1. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    This thread is probably relevant to the "safe room" thread. You could build your safe room out of Filipino tank armor.

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    It occurs to me that: If Philippine citizens, with licensed firearms, land a boat on Santander beach and get out of it with their licenced firearms, and since there is no martial law declared on Cebu island, what exactly are the authorities supposed to/allowed to do?

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    You have been here too long, that is a Philippine reporter type question. Key piece of information would be who, if anyone, they are pointing/shooting those guns at? :bump:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    There is likely absolutely nothing they can do if that were the case but I doubt the extremists are licensing their assault rifles, RPGs and crew served weapons. :wink:

5. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    I would suggest you have not been here long enough if you have not had anyone point a gun at you "in jest", in the same way they will throw firecrackers at you when your back is turned or through the open window of your car as you pass by. If none of those things have happened to you then I must either be the unluckiest SOB who ever lived here for a decade or you are leading a charmed life.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Or they throw a firecracker when you aren't looking, yell "hey joe!" and then act like they are pulling out a gun to shoot you right when the f*cking firecracker goes off. The little shits are lucky that they are faster than me as if I had ever caught any of them that did that I would have beaten the living sh*t out of them. (And probably be in jail because of it.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Add RK FM 98.5 Zamboanguita Radio Station to the Fake News List... :mad:

The Family here along with some of the neighbour's are packing essential belongings and gathering food that is easy to carry after supposedly hearing warnings from RK FM 98.5 Radio here in Zamboanguita yesterday, July 27th 2017 that;
    :jedi:
    Police have warned locals to be aware that War maybe breaking out in Dumaguete and to gather belongings that are easy to carry to an Evacuation Centre and to bring enough food for a few days due to the Government being slow to bring food to the locations. "BE ON ALERT"...

I have EXTENSIVELY searched the Internet for ANY News on this and there is NADA! ZILCH! NOTHIN'!!! :punch: BUT; the Family and neighbour's around here swear they heard it on the local Zamboanguita Radio Station RK FM 98.5 yesterday and argue WHY would the local Police issue such a Warning to the local people if it were not true... :banghead:

I am callin' BS on this one too! :rolleyes: