Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Thanks Again to The Forum and Memebrs

1. robcameron321@gmail.com

robcameron321@gmail.com DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I just want to say thanks again to all here who have been so helpful to me. First before i arrived in Dumaguete in September of 2014 with loads of useful information and answers to question i had as a new arrival. Then all throughout my stay here with updated information and news and always good advice. Most recently with help in finding a good home for my one year old pit bull. I have to travel and needed to find a good loving home and this forum was the answer. I had some trouble at first in my posting but concerned and thoughtful member helped put me in contact with the perfect home and i am eternally grateful. Any venture is only as good as the people involved and this is top notch in my opinion. Thanks again for all of your help.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nutz2U2

Nutz2U2 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +269 / 29
    Hi Robert,

Peanut is doing fine. Well behaved young fellow.

The 2 of them have very finely integrated and have become a team.

The "L i t t l e B i t c h" (her name - and she is living up to it in a cute way) starts every fight and Peanut has to save her every time. He now owns the neighbourhood. Loud and long whistle and he comes running home - almost knocks me over.

Sherry was having an issue with asserting her authority - but that is also progressing nicely.

Fence / Gate finished tomorrow, then he will become more of an outdoor yard dog. Currently being spoiled rotten - loungeroom has become his doghouse :thumbsup:. He loves it.

12511737_812338788875870_76468763_n.jpg 20151227_152209.jpg

Dogs - just like humans.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Good looking dog. Glad it found a good home! I had just rescued a stray female who had serious chest/lung infection (infectious) so I was unwilling to take a chance of adding another dog to the mix until she had been treated and recovered. She is doing fine after a week of TLC and meds. I will start another thread and include pics later. Glad you and the dog are both happy!

• Like Like x 2