I just want to say thanks again to all here who have been so helpful to me. First before i arrived in Dumaguete in September of 2014 with loads of useful information and answers to question i had as a new arrival. Then all throughout my stay here with updated information and news and always good advice. Most recently with help in finding a good home for my one year old pit bull. I have to travel and needed to find a good loving home and this forum was the answer. I had some trouble at first in my posting but concerned and thoughtful member helped put me in contact with the perfect home and i am eternally grateful. Any venture is only as good as the people involved and this is top notch in my opinion. Thanks again for all of your help.


Thanks x 4
Agree x 1

