Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion The Boulevard Residences

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Dave_Hounddriver, May 13, 2016.

1. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    And my fb friend treated me coldly after declining to take look. :creeper:

2. silverbullet

silverbullet Ring Ring. Who's calling? Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +76 / 14
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Show me one building project from a simple house to a high rise that isn't filled with drama caused by unscrupulous builders and unregulated practices. Most building costs blow out to more than anticipated, most change their contractors or building teams more than once before completion and others simply run out of money. Contracts don't mean anything. By the look of that sorry building and it's progress, I think the owners have had more drama than a Pinoy soap opera. In China that building would have been completed in 3 weeks.

3. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    Bump.....Curious where this stands these days.

4. Philpots

Philpots DI Senior Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +801 / 170
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Condos? Great if properly built and with the right amenities and those at the airport end of the boulevard ? Great position, airport, city life etc but like all developments watch out who is behind it. Do your research. Some nasty people about who think nothing of ripping you off and absconding with the riches. If it looks too good to be true! It probably isn't. Plenty of stuff on the internet and some on here if you look hard enough.

5. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173

This is about the same as the by-pass road. same people involved and never had a plan to finish it. only make a lot of money. I really like when you talk to the sales people, yess sir 100 units are occupied now.. really?? why a tape across the entrance and no water or electric. where is the shopping center and the boat harbor. Yep yep

• Agree Agree x 1