Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: The Divorce is complete

1. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have had a break from the forum, due to various circumstances, I really have a good laugh when I see "adult" men whining like small girls, everyone has the right to share their opinion, but also need to accept others have the same right. I don't always agree with Miss Rye's opinion, attitude, or behavior, sometimes I give my opinion on it, other times I don't waste my time and energy on it. Same time he has made a local forum where we can share info and raise our opinion if we feel for it. A lot of good info and some funny people here I like to follow, and thanks to Miss Rye the forum exists. Seems to me to many have very tin skin when it comes to criticisms, come on it's a forum, take the fight or leave the forum, you can, as I have done too, tell what you do not agree with but whining like small girls, when you are an "adult" it suits no one, guess I have seen some of you around in Dumaguete area, or maybe sit next to your table in a restaurant or bar, all I can say, get a life, just my opinion, love free speech. Happy New Year everyone

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. RichD

RichD DI Forum Adept Veteran Air Force

Work?!?!?
    Ratings:
    +287 / 687
    Blood Type:
    A+
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    Well that's a good start to a almost the New Year, ( not that it should make any differences but Rye is also the owner of the forum! )
    Guys n Gals the world is in chaos and nobody has the answers what the new year will bring, families are falling into two groups
    the forgive's and the forget's.
    The forgives forgive and move on and forgets forget none of us are perfect, live and let live, ignore what you dont like, or people
    you feel a grievence with, there's a whole lot more out there that is worthy of your concerns.

PS, I left the forum a number of years ago, now I read it, contribute were I feel I keep a positive vibe.
    I wish all members Old, New, Past or Present, a very sincere Happy and Healthy New Year in 2021

• Like Like x 6
  4. DAVE1952

DAVE1952 DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,092 / 219
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Well Rye I for one appreciate most of what you have written here, mostly it is always factual and not just hearsay like some who write here, sometimes you are straight to the point and do not pull your punches but I like that attitude, maybe I am a bit like that myself?

You would think people of our age ( most are likely to be seniors here) would be a bit more thick skinned? whatever playgroup they join they are likely to get upset there also and again throw their rattles out of their Prams.

Hoots Mon, they are jist wee Bairns

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. eskirvin

eskirvin DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Navy

Signal Planner
    Ratings:
    +410 / 50
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I guess I don't post enough to experience this terrible moderating. Life's going to be very difficult for people that can't keep their cool on an internet forum.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. BEACHBUMM

BEACHBUMM DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 18
    Blood Type:
    A+
    These people must have no lives to be so invested in a forum.. a virtual world... For them to talk smack and whine about being moderated by a moderator lol. They obviously need an audience to listen to them and where else would they get them? Piece of advice, take the dramatic statement and just leave. I would too if I experience some kind of unfair treatment whatsoever. Which I haven't yet, we'll see. No need to be so emotional and dramatic about it (like my gf, are your filipina ladies rubbing off on you? Lol kidding)

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,588 / 2,888
    If someone asks me a question like that, I will tell them - and be honest:

Definitely one of the good ones here John Boy - never seen you being nasty to anyone.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    As was I, apologies to all ... Jets cooled :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Oops, sorry about that. I confused you with a user I thought was banned. :sorry:

I would give myself a warning for my reply if I could. It was out of line and I shouldn't have went down to his level of personal insults. I will delete my post and slap myself on the wrist for that.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  10. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Senior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 180
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I enjoyed the two week 'vacation'. Guess what, separation does not make the heart grow fonder. But it sure does let you know that there is a good life out there without a headache (Rye) and a few others.

As I said before, Rye has personally driven people away from this forum, add me to that list. He should not be a moderator.

There are some good folks on here, and then there are others. I will join the likes of many, Danbandana, Shabby Nomad, Carouche Beauty, and I am sure I left others out.

There are other places to get information, and without the insulting at times callousness and feeling of superiority of one certain moderator (Rye).

So long, good bye, sayonarra. I am still and always will be a Happy Camper, since happiness is a choice, I choose that over the rest.

Happy Camper
    This message by Happy Camper has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Trollin' Trollin' x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1