Wowowee theme song? There are tons of them. On a different note there is a filipino song I do really like. Googling now.......kinda hard when you don't know a single word though.
A filipino song I like that is rarely played. (I believe it qualifies as a classic) Banal na aso, Santong Kabayo - by Yano
not realy my top favorite but nice to listen. I replied earlier, but the posts didn't show up, not sure what went wrong. Anyway, as a mirror image of the local mental level also may qualify how 90% of the population reacts when listening to chartbreaker like: Otso,Otso and Espaghetti bababa (both without "mahal")
It's a song about eating/liking spaghetti. I only listened for about 2 seconds and had to turn it off. Sounds like a children's songs that would be played on Barney. Same with Otso Otso. 1 plus 1, two plus two blah blah blah, somehow they get to eight and have some children dancing inappropriately in a classroom.