Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: The new NEW software.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Sorry that I didn't give you a warning. Had to move to new forum software. The old crap was constantly bugging out on me making it impossible to manage. Not to mention all the problems you guys were having with just the simple stuff (and it wasn't user error, it was crappy programming on VB's part).

This software is called XenForo. Much nicer and easier to use. I haven't heard any complaints from people who use it. Only praise from other forum owners running this. I will be adding some mods and adjusting the style colors later on (maybe, I kind of like the black and blue).

Again, I apologize for the abrupt change and putting you through all the troubles the last forum software caused.

Take a look around and see what's different. Looks much easier to use and has some nice features.

Remember that you need to do a password reset to log in.

• Like Like x 6
  2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Far far better! Much easier and user friendly :smile:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Made it easier to send a private message. If you look under a member's avatar in a thread you now see a "Contact" button. Also, if you click on a person's avatar you will see a pop up with their information and on the bottom you will see "Start a Conversation".

Screenshot from 2015-01-15 07:53:25.png Screenshot from 2015-01-15 07:53:31.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,586 / 1,017
    The new format allows for more humor and play while still providing the repository for interesting and helpful information. I like it. Thanks for the big effort turning it around.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. xhippie

xhippie DI Member Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +27 / 7
    i am kind of computer stupid..this is easier for me ... thanks:D

• Like Like x 2
  6. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    Looks nice and love the photos at the start up. Thanks for all your hard work.:smile::D:cool:

• Like Like x 2