Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery The price of Tang

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Notmyrealname, Apr 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    Well thats good to know. It means I'm just not drinking enough. Yayyyyyy.
    Bottle of wine, fruit of the vine
    When you gonna let me get sober
    Leave me along, let me go home
    I wann'a go back and start over

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Thank for that clarification - but I have not yet noticed such large increases in the price of other products, even though almost everything contains sugar.

Also, I switched to using 'Eight O'clock', which remains at about P8 (I think) - I am not aware how it tastes as I have as yet not tried it. I note that per serving of 7g (200ml when added to water) contains 8g of carbohydrate. Usually 'carbohydrate' is used to mean 'sugar' but it sounds better! I am confused as to why 7g of the powder contains 8g of anything, but perhaps they mean 8g of the drink in fluid form.

3. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    When prices goes up in the Philippines it's not slightly, car wash raise from 150 pesos to 300 pesos, now I watch when my gf wash the car, to be sure it's done properly lol

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Plainspoken

Plainspoken DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +325 / 280
    When I lived in New York sometimes it would be warm enough to wash the car but the ground was cold enough to form ice around the car, so I got my girl friend some golf shoes for Christmas so she wouldn't slip on the ice while washing it. It was too cold to watch her but she always did a good job.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The money I save on a car wash is enough for 2 happy meals at McDonalds, and if we go the old McDonalds in Dumaguete, free entertainment of foreigner all ex secret agents, when we leave my gf always tell me, I'm so lucky with you, you look so young and handsome, save my day lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Plainspoken

Plainspoken DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +325 / 280
    Since Tang went up, I can't afford Happy Meals any more. I would like to talk to you about trading some Tang for some Hello Kitty toys.

• Funny Funny x 2