Dumaguete Info Search

Those d*mn Pedicabs!

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by SteveB, Jun 30, 2013.

1. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alex, don't you know by now that a Trike PINOY is always right..... of course the foreigner should never have come to Dumaguete.

Thx Mod ?....for deleting my first reply to Alex

2. MalmoMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here is the problem. They do NOT know how to use the turn signals..... Left --->, right

3. Mod01

Mod01 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    your welcome. if you cannot refrain from dsiplaying total contempt for every filipino ever born, expect more messages to be deleted. perhaps it any help if you were to use phrases such as "some pinoy pedicab drivers" instead of going off on a rant about how horrible all filipinos are...

there are good an bad people in all races, religions, cultures and nationality, lets try to keep the racial generalizations out of the picture.

4. MalmoMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    d*mn, wish you read it right...... my wording was directed to PEDI PINOYS in Dumaguete. Your accusation is totally incorrect.
    I did say that they have their BRAINS WORKING BACKWORDS, those PEDI PINOYS in Dumaguete. You have nothing to teach me about who is good or bad, I knew that when you were still using diapers. Have a good day Mod. Wouldn't it be nice if you introduced yourself when starting as MOD here on DI????????? Not even a legit profile??????

5. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You'll find that some pedicabs lights are not working properly and some are that old and rusty that their lights and blinkers are broken and maybe the owners didnt have the money to have it fixed. There's like hundreds of pedicabs in dumaguete, the competition of getting passengers everyday is not that easy and some only makes very little money to be a pedicab driver.
    They will just pull up whenever they see a passenger or make a u-turn if the passenger is on the other side of the road. I found that some are more consumed of looking for passengers that they couldn't care of the vehicles Infront and behind them. It's a tough competition out there although I agree some of them can be a pain in the as$, there's not much difference with them with the motorbike drivers though... Both is just as bad as each other remember... Both didnt undergo any road driving to learn the rules. It's not like in the western world where you must undergo driving test to be able to get a license that's if you pass. This is not the case in philippines so just expect the worse. I've learnt that if your driving there, you have to be a "mind reader" to know what's the drivers next move and be prepared for it.

6. MalmoMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your accusation is totally wrong. All I said was that PEDI PINOYS in Dumaguete, and that their brains are working backwords.
    You have nothing to teach me about what is right or wrong, I knew that when you were still in Diapers. I hope you have it as nice in East L.A. as I had it when I lived in Rancho Palos Verdes for 12 years. Have a good day!

You never introduced your self when starting on DI..... but I found you in East L.A......and for a moderator it is very impressive....

Biography: Aspiring actor, brain surgeon, and practicing gynecologist. Location: East L.A.Interests: Living, loving, laughing. ME TOO!
    This time I have made a copy so I can repost in case you push the wrong button again.

7. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Have you proven this? How sure are you that this is the case of all road investigations involving a foreigner and a Pinoy pedicab driver? You just have a bad attitude towards majority of the Filipino people. You like to use the word "always" "Pinoy"S" . Drop the attitude malmoman as I believe it's not fair. You'll find that there are descent pedicab drivers out there that know the rules although there's only probably a few of them but you'll find that these pedicab drivers are only renting their pedicabs and owners probably just not getting enough money to pay for broken blinkers and lights. Most multicabs there are just very old and some even look like antiques!. Seriously, what do you expect? If it was in the western world, it'll be long gone in the junk shop already but your in philippines where even a 1960's jeep will still be used for carrying passengers. You can't expect these things to still be out there the way they are to be completely working.

8. MalmoMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree..... you forgot two word.... and IDIOTS, after your word danger.

9. MalmoMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let's the Road Killing continue. I got to go now , because Sherwood is online and the thread will never stop.
    BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

10. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thats not exactly what I was trying to say. Everywhere you look in philippines there's always a potential danger. Hazards are just everywhere, if you believe your a good driver then I believe you know better than these IDIOTS ( if this is how you call them), and patience mister is a big thing in the road in philippines as most drivers don't have it especially the westerners.

my husband always get me to drive because its just way too stressful for him and he doesn't have the patience to put up with bad drivers so I get to shoulder all the stress but I just take it easy though I believe that it can be hard sometimes but I'd rather come home with my son in one piece rather than being just bad as them and creating road rage and loosing focus on your driving and it can be very bad.