Dumaguete Info Search

Those d*mn Pedicabs!

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by SteveB, Jun 30, 2013.

1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    many manufactures are still using drum brakes to the rear why? yes I am welcome to my opinion and you to yours.
    If the motor bike was in the middle of the pedicab as a trike is, yes drum or disc hydraulic would be perfect running off the same circuit, but as it is to one side its a bit like one front brake on your car not working, and what is the result of that?????

2. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    if you had have used 3 Bathroom scales one under each wheel at the same time I think you would have recorded different weights than you did. when involved with car motor racing we did just that one bathroom scale under each wheel to get the perfect weight distribution.

3. jim787

jim787 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 38
    Fog lights? Are you referring to high beam? High Beams are contraindicated for foggy conditions. Highway 99 through the Central Valley of California has warnings posted to that effect.

4. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    I use the fog lights on my Toyota all the time at night, they do not cause unwanted glare to other drivers, I have found that they give me some close up lighting for corners and lumps of concrete that might jump out in front of me, I hate the drivers here that have excessively dark tint and they have to use highbeam to see f/wits.