Dumaguete Info Search

Update Thread Prefixes

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Rye83, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have added some thread prefixes options for starting threads. You will see the option when starting a thread. These are optional and are not required to start a new thread. The prefixes should help categorize certain types of threads and draw more attention to them. It will also make searching the forum easier.

Some prefixes can only be used in certain sub-forums (such as the "Visa:" prefix only being available in the Expat forum). Currently I have the following available as a thread prefix:

Visa: (Expat forum only)
    Suggestion:
    Where to Find:
    Need Advice:
    Review:
    How to:
    Emergency:
    Help Wanted: (Classifieds forum Only)
    For Sale: (Classifieds forum Only)
    Forum Update: (Admin and Moderator users only)

If you have any suggestions on thread prefixes or would like these to be re-worded let me know here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    FYI: To go along with the Thread Prefixes I have turned on the "Best Answer" option for the threads with certain prefixes. On threads that have the option you will see the "Best Answer" vote button next to the "Reply" option.

• Informative Informative x 1