Dumaguete Info Search

Thursday Club - Project Santa.

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Broadside, Nov 11, 2011.

1. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Please send Paypal email to send a donation. But I will require some Manzanillia (Antiflatulent),its for a friend....:o

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I just received on my paypal 2500 peso form tomtorific and 2500 peso from richardg

so 5k together. just outstanding what you all do. thanks so much :smile:

3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Tomtorific and richardg, thank you as well so much for your kind donations.

4. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    The thanks comes in smiling faces form....I hope to see plenty of pics posted. ""Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart.""
    Author: Anthony J. D'Angelo

5. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Another successful day again yesterday...
    Sunday is Family day for us we had Lunch at Laguna Cafe my kids and me are full...
    kids are happy as they know kuya Roger (Broadside) will drop by to bring his additional gifts for the Project santa 2011 for kids at Provincial Hospital this coming Christmas.

My son is waiting for him at the bakeshop to make sure Broadside will not miss our house and he did it. I almost don't see him because the box is big and full of stuff toys.

Kuya Roger thanks you so much for dropping by and bringing the stuff toys worth of 3k peso stuff toys for sure a lot of kids at The Hospital will smile... again Kuya Roger thank you so much..

6. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    nice to see sharing, we have 12 kids we share with this weekend to get a t-shirt, toy or game, lots of fun and games and finding coins, ice cream and sodas. fun being the santa. MERRY XMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A FUN TIME TO SHARE

7. c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    can me and my friends help in any way? we are low on cash but high in HEART :smile:

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Today we met and made the inventory and schedule after Broadside visited the Hospital and clarified that a Santa crowed is allowed to visit. Our estimation was pretty good as we can expect to have 120 - 140 kids up to 13 years trapped in the hospital and we have 145 full gift-bags plus single items as additional give aways.

We also still have some of your generous donations left that we are able to fill up the bags with more gifts.

For those who offered to join please come at December 24 at afternoon at 5:00 pm to Bogarts Bar at the boulevard.

Around 6:00 pm we go to Provincial Hospital and give our gifts to the Kids. That should not last longer than 30 Minutes.

The kids are in 2 different buildings (one building for preemie's, regular newborns and surgeries, the other building for the rest of the patients, mainly injuries). We want to split up in two groups.

So it will not steal that much of our valuable family-time and everybody can be home for dinner, unless she/he want to join us for some very well deserved drinks and chikka afterwards.

Would be great to see many "Elfes" helping to make some kids smile who probably don't have much of that anyway ....

9. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Myself and 2 other's that donated along with wives/Gf's will be there.

Great news for the fantastic effort to help out the one's in need.

Ron