Best Posts in Thread: Today we begin...

1. Jessie77

Jessie77 DI Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 8
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Good morning,
    weather permitting excavation of the rough areas at the back of the car wash, this is behind Zak's Place , will begin today. This will enable a smooth traffic path to the general CR without people tripping and stumbling over bare pipes and debris in abundance.
    From there we'll be moving along the back with bamboo walls and a nipa roof. the weather for the past several months has been a blight on trade so it's time to cover clientele , protect from rain and sun and give them a comfortable seating and dining area.
    Appearances are a little deceiving but the area will afford more space than a first glance can tell.
    Anyway, there's bound to be a few minor ( I hope minor ), hiccups but overall I'm hoping for plain sailing.
    This won't happen overnight but let's hope sooner rather than later we're all in a much more comfortable situation, including myself as negotiating the metal stair from the galley down to that cobbled/rock strewn area is gradually crippling me, We hope to be rid of all that.
    That's it for now....

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1