Dumaguete Info Search


Top Ten Female Vocalist

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by baltoed, Jul 24, 2014.

  1. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    CREEP!! Ooooooooooooooh! Did I say that:rolleyes:
     
  2. PatO

    PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

    Boy George? lol

    If it is Rony, compliments on a great romantic voice.
     
  3. shadow

    shadow DI Forum Luminary

    And the winner is...,

    ED!

    Yes, ees da Mouse a skweekin'. Wish I could get her to sing more than once or twice a year. She has an uncanny nack of just picking something up and flying with it. This was only the second or third time she tried this one. No practice, just one day she will say "I want to try this". Then, never again!

    Larry
     
  4. PatO

    PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

    Nice. Beautiful and amazing voice.
     
  5. expatron

    expatron DI Forum Patron

    I know Mouse is an amazing lady, but had no idea she could sing as well (if not better) than Patsy Cline. Must be soooo nice when she sings you to sleep. You lucky Guy!!!
     
  6. john boy

    john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

    Just had a listen to it...Wow very nice.
    Written of course by the late great Willie Nelson.
    As said I would add Karen Carpenter to the list, she had a great voice and sang effortlessly, what a waste to end the way she did.
    JB
     
  7. shadow

    shadow DI Forum Luminary

    There is nothing "late" about Willie Nelson, at 81 he still has a full tour schedule, still "On The Road Again".

    Larry
     
  8. oztony

    oztony DI Senior Member Blood Donor

    And Larry I wouldn't surprised if he was still dating "mary jane" while he was at it :wink:
     
  9. Vicmico

    Vicmico DI Member

    JB, I fully agree with your statement about Karen Carpenter. She's always been one of my favourite female singers, especially because she sang with (what I call) a 'smile in het voice'......
    Vicmico
     
  10. john boy

    john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

    My wife enjoys singing and her favourite Karen Carpenter song is.....The Carpenters I need to be in love with lyrics - YouTube

    Nobody has mentioned Anne Murray another lady I like too...JB
     
Loading...