Dumaguete Info Search

Trades & Labor Best Posts in Thread: TRADESMEN

1. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,588 / 2,888
    I recently posted a list of recommended health professionals, which some people seem to have found useful.

I am thinking of doing the same for Tradesmen - probably splitting it into categories, such as vehicle-related and house-related. I may also add places where related products are best obtained (car/bike parts, building/DIY parts, etc.)

I will search the threads to see what I can find and collate but would welcome any recommendations. For vehicle-related, I have just read a thread where 'Lenny' scores highly for selling cars and a car lot opposite the hypermart for paint jobs. I have heard of Centro as good for car repairs/servicing. It would be useful to know of good general builders, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, metal workers (for gates etc.), glaziers, etc.

I am not trying to replicate or replace the various Forum subdivisions, without them I would know nothing, but to bring information from them into one posting to save searching and to help newbies.

We should help each other as much as we can because - unlike a recent posting comment - it is good to like each other and help each other.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Genius Genius x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If you go to this sub-forum's main (Business - Services - Products) page you will see that all available prefixes are towards the top of the page:
    12.png
    It tells you how many threads were created with each prefix (79 including this thread for "Trades & Labor") and clicking on one of them will show only threads with that specific prefix.

If you weren't aware of this feature this may help in finding the information you are looking for. If you create a consolidated list tag me in the thread and I'll make it a sticky thread so it stays at the top of the thread list.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1