Dumaguete Info Search

Trike Franchise Fraud

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Rye83, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    :jawdrop: The law isn't being followed. *GASP* Say it ain't so! :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Dr. Shiva

Dr. Shiva DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Wow that franchising prices are quite high. That takes many passengers just to pay that off.

3. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If the law was enforced those "high" franchising fees might better regulate the business. If there are too many trikes on the road an individual trike franchise will never get enough passengers to be profitable...meaning many should go out of business and make the remaining trikes more profitable. If you let people get away with not paying the franchising fees you screw the people who are following the rules....who then decide to say f*ck it and not pay the franchising fees either. Which then leads to the chaos that is happening in Dumaguete. /opinion

(I personally don't think that the franchising fee - which is only $200 - is all that high compared to the cost of building/buying a trike. It is a very cheap business startup cost IMO.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. pedro_lopez

pedro_lopez DI New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 12
    I thinks trike drivers are making too much money, they are always turning down passengers when they dont want to take someone somewhere, today I was on one and he stopped, the student said St Paul's and the driver said no I asked him why he turned him down since I was going to Freedom Park, the driver said too far??

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    The address should have been: "St. Paul's, 20" :bonkers:

6. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    I am glad I have my own 2 or 4 wheels means of transport so no need to negotiate or asking please to these suicidal drivers (most of them but not all of course).

• Agree Agree x 1