Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: True Love

1. Family_Guy

Family_Guy DI Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 3
    Hey Orville, Its Marc from Happy Jacks. Pop up and see me, you know me and where i am mate. I use a good printer and im willing to pay for some flyers to put up around Dumaguete to help you out. Its a small gesture but im sure it will help you. Its a great ting what you are doing :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Loveoneanother

Loveoneanother DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Blood Type:
    A+
    It been a sad morning True love cafe was broken into last night they took the TV set and the cashing matching and the tip box with the waitres money. That can't stop the positive vibe of the Rastaman The work continuing One love.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    True Love is open 8am - 10pm Tuesday through Sunday if that's any help.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,007 / 1,093
    Looking forward to a showcase item...... can only increase bizz/ best regards and welcome to the Forum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    You see that? Genius response. That's why he is the chef and all I can do is give him money.

I don't even know why I posted.

What have I learned here?

Are you the chef? No. Stay the **** out of the kitchen. Shut the **** up and eat. Pay your bill. And get the **** out so that the next person can sit down and eat.

Thanks, chef. Lesson learned. I'll be back in soon. I have just been buried with work.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Loveoneanother

Loveoneanother DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Greeting. Jack I have been exploring this site. Very interested topic. One love from True love cafe

• Like Like x 2
  7. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Thanks I have seen the place and wanted to stop by but it was in the middle of the afternoon and looked like the place was hot as it was on the beach side of south road so had full sun in the afternoons. I will have to try either earlier or later. Thanks for heads up!

• Like Like x 2
  8. oztony

oztony DI Senior Member Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +211 / 39
    Wrye may have to approve this , but I thought I would start this thread for people drifting off topic , if you drift too far off topic , as in no portion of your post relates to much you can take it here , and maybe if you don't have a topic but just want to post something minor or trivial , a bit of free flow bullshit or whatever , or just to finish a chat that has morphed while on another thread . Yada Yada. (Tom you are welcome to post the first reply :lol: ) Wrye can you attach any stipulations or rules that you want , or wipe the thread , whatever

• Like Like x 2