Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Type O Negative blood urgently needed

Discussie in 'Dumaguete City' gestart door expatron, 11 aug 2014.

  1. sntmig

    sntmig DI Forum Adept

    Lid geworden:
    13 jul 2008
    Berichten:
    441
    Leuk Bevonden:
    52
    I was visiting my friend Steve today..Yes operation done yesterday..Blood is needed still.Miguel
     
  2. OP
    OP
    expatron

    expatron DI Forum Patron

    Lid geworden:
    2 dec 2008
    Berichten:
    1.907
    Leuk Bevonden:
    274
    Is he one eye Steve? If so, I haven't seen him for years....
     
  3. sntmig

    sntmig DI Forum Adept

    Lid geworden:
    13 jul 2008
    Berichten:
    441
    Leuk Bevonden:
    52
    No,this Steve has 2 good eyes..He is 67 years old..Miguel
     
  4. KTM

    KTM DI Senior Member

    Lid geworden:
    13 jul 2008
    Berichten:
    838
    Leuk Bevonden:
    63
    Sorry, too late to read this thread: - However, I'm disqualified to give blood I believe, too old(over 55) and being in remission from cancer, rules me out. I only know of two others, besides myself that have O-(Neg) blood in the province, all of us are too old now (as per Red Cross rules) I understand.
     
  5. msls6

    msls6 DI Member Blood Donor Veteran Navy

    Lid geworden:
    13 apr 2011
    Berichten:
    81
    Leuk Bevonden:
    18
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Hello,
    The PI Red Cross website shows age 65 as the cut-off. I was turned down at Holy Child (last December) for being age 58.
    Mark