Dumaguete Info Search

Visa Question type of visa

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by jmoranfun123, Mar 11, 2012.

1. mikejwoodnz

mikejwoodnz DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK - so that will be with a copy of our marriage certificate and my passport ? - any other documents to present ? "she will tell the Immigration officer to give you 1 year BB."

2. devildog4

devildog4 DI Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +5 / 3
    I would think that two passports with the same name would do it, but then again a copy of the marriage certificate is probably required. Does anyone know?

3. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Had my passport stamped this January, BB 12 Months, marriage certificate and valid passport with at least 6 months on it.

4. RMNImmigration

RMNImmigration DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    additional info to BB case. If you will arrive alone, you will need the copy of your marriage certificate to present to the Immigration officer, of course your passport. Much better is don't rely to the Balikbayan stamp, file a visa that will gets you permanent. Bout two years ago BB stamp is suspended, Only those former Filipino citizen had a privilege. Immigration laws and procedures will be amend.

5. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

Can you supply a reference to that please? This smells like sap from the bamboo telegraph.

Larry

6. RMNImmigration

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wait for the BI website it will soon come out. All the updated news and procedures that you want to know will be in the website.

7. RMNImmigration

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and sometimes not all the info's were in the website. Consider this does the website tells you that you need a grace period when you want to go outside the country when you have a pending application? So that you don't need to revalidate your visa? or 13Quota Visa is the only visa that doesn't allow grace period so, when you go outside the country and when you comeback for implementation you need to revalidate. You need also to be resourceful ask your fellow expat. And not all the news about BI is published, not all infos. need to have a resource material. What do you think I will benefit from this? obtaining clients? this website doesn't allow a free ads as well. I'm giving useful infos. to this forum it sounds to me that your good enough to take my advice. What I learned is thru experienced....

"Pride only leads to arguments but those who take advise are wise"

8. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    If you arrive alone you will not get BB privileges, you need your wife present with you, also a copy of your marriage certificate, and passport of course.

As for BB being suspended that is caribou sh*t, Just had mine stamped January 2012, Don't you read other post. the one above your head. :rolleyes:

9. RMNImmigration

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Read again the post.... I m referring 2 yrs. Ago not at present. Its like quota visa on 6 October 2010 quota visa was suspended. Now, bi is accepting again application for quota visa but different procedures. Some will not some did not. Others are lucky others are not.. Just present your marriage contract to bi officer and tell them that you are married with a Filipina and they will give you BB. If not.... You complain them... Why don't you try reading with comprehension!

10. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1