Dumaguete Info Search

Visa Question type of visa

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by jmoranfun123, Mar 11, 2012.

1. OP
    OP
    jmoranfun123

jmoranfun123 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow...some very interesting replys....
    do you know what airline allows you to buy a one way ticket... i will be traveling with my wife to PH in sept

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    PAL for one, there are others but you need to ask the individual airlines.

Larry

3. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Have done Cebu Pacific from Singapore to Manila, and Hong Kong to Manila, and Cathay Pacific from Hong Kong to Manila, always on a one-way ticket. Have never been asked by either airline to show an onward ticket.

4. RMNImmigration

RMNImmigration DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know that info Larry, It was a Memorandum issued by the former IRD Chief Atty. Edgardo Mendoza-Former Com. Libanan Admin, (new IRD Chief at present is Atty. Alberto Braganza) As what I said I don't want to give infos associated with this but it seems that you challenges my profession and person as a whole. The Laws and procedures here in the Philippines is keep on changing even our constitution have a pending petition to amend. Read the Laws
    * An Act Instituting a Balikbayan Program Republic Act 6768
    * The Republic Act No.9174 dated November 7,2002
    an Act amending R.A. No. 6768 entitle"An Act Instituting a "Balikbayan Program" by providing additional benefits and privileges to Balikbayan and for other purposes;
    *Letter of Instruction No. 163 of 1974 Balikbayan Laws
    *Letter Of Instruction 210 of 1974-1975 BB Laws
    * Read the Sec. 3 Paragraph (c) of Republic Act. No.9174 of Balikbayan Laws
    * and Sec. 9 Biennial Review (of R.A. 6768 Balikbayan Program
    "Withneseth thatThe BB Program as instituted in this Act shall be subject to review by Congress two(2) years after the approval of this Act and every two(2) years thereafter.

Source: The National Library-Manila

5. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    What I was challenging was your attitude and lack of knowledge of recent procedures. I was familiar with republic act 6768 probably before you were born, and certainly long before you became such an expert on Philippine immigration procedures. NOTHING you have posted is relevant to the present conversation.

Try posting something that IS relevant, and/or backs up any claim you have made. Try posting a reference to the effect that a spouse arriving alone will receive a BB stamp if they have their marriage certificate with them, or to the effect that the BB privilege was suspended two years ago, both are your claims that nobody believes.

I posted a link to my info, recent info direct from the current BI website. Why can't you post a link to the claims you are making? You can't do it, because you are making this sh*t up as you go.

I won't waste any more time with you, I think anyone who reads this thread can decipher the good info from the BS.

Best of luck in your "business".

Larry