Dumaguete Info Search

Event U.S. Annual Report Received

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by PatO, Jun 21, 2018.

1. furriner

furriner DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +348 / 70
    [QUOTE="PatO,...I expect a 1090 form so I can pay tax for the first time in many years.[/QUOTE]

?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    You are correct, my mistake. I think I am expecting a 1099 form to show for my tax settlement for pension income.

3. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+

4. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    So to understand this clearly, you send back the form and in the address you do NOT include the P.O. box (as LBC will not send to P.O. box) and make sure you have a valid contact number so when LBC in US tries to deliver they will call to get correct delivery address... and this has worked numerous times for you... ??

5. LENNY

LENNY DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +166 / 17
    I JUST SEND TO CITY AND STATE OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADDRESS SHOWN....,,,NO PO BOX AND LBC GIVES ME A TRACKING NUMBER I THEN CHECK WITH LBC THE TRACKING NUMBER IN A WEEK TO ASURE IT WAS RECIEVED HAVE DONE THIS 9 YEARS ..WHEN IT GETS TO POST OFFICE IN U S THEY KNOW WHERE TO DELIVER IT ...

6. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    We send ours from the Dumaguete Post Office registered mail for I think 125p. We originally sent priority mail for 1000+p so it would get there faster being we always got it late but saved money switching with no problems.

• Informative Informative x 1