Dumaguete Info Search

Union Bank Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Tom2bad68, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Jet Lagged

Jet Lagged DI New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Were you able to log in to your online banking account eventually? The bank told me I could log in within 24 hours. Their website says 48 hours. It's been 7 days (5 business days). Aside from the issue coming up in some forums and blogs, the bank representative mentioned the problem in the context of her question," Are you getting the message 'invalid card number or ID'?" So I'm guessing this may be common.

The bank says they made a mistake when they read the email from, what they call, their internet division and that I should be able to log in this afternoon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I'm not hoping too much so I'm having my Smart Money debit card renewed. And I am really starting to appreciate BPI now :smile:

2. Jet Lagged

Jet Lagged DI New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yes, on EON Cyberaccount. I never got to access my online account at all. I had my card enrolled online. It's supposed to take only 48 hours and then I can try and log in. I actually waited 3 business days and then I got the error message. I contacted their hotline listed on their website and sent an email. The person I spoke with told me to go to the local branch where I opened my bank account. I went to the Dumaguete branch and the bank representative asked me if I called customer service (and on it goes). She told me she'll send an email and follow up on the issue. She took my contact info. I tried again this morning and I still can't log in. I sent her a message through text and she replied saying, she'll contact their internet division. I got another message after a few minutes with an apology saying that she read the email wrong and that I should be able to access the account this afternoon. I'll try tonight and hopefully it works out.

3. Jet Lagged

Jet Lagged DI New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm able to log in now. :smile: Just need to poke them a bit each day without having to lie to customer service.