Dumaguete Info Search

up date on Phil Prins

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2016.

1. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Make sure you have this footage with someone else, and make sure it's publicly known that there are other, anonymous, people who has it.
    If they try to cover it up you would be in trouble otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    And the latest on Zanzibar
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Until they put a fire exit in the rear.......

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If they do, wouldn't they get into Prime then?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Just another Snippet to go with what was reported Yesterday.

DAILY STAR: Negros Oriental
    Just Trusting there will be a Correct and Judicial end to this for the Family and Friends of Phil and the Goodwill and Peace of Dumaguete.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,377 / 1,261
    The article does not mention if the 3 suspects are in custody.
    Does anyone know?

8. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    FB post from Zanzibar.

Dear Dumaguetenos,
    I never made a comment about the incident that happened outside ZanZibar, because there is an ongoing investigation and I did not want to talk about it.
    I saw & heard a lot of bashing and bad comments about ZanZi, most of which are incorrect accusation.
    Since a closure was ordered, I have to give my opinion.
    Our policy about drunken person is quite simple; we don’t give them drinks anymore. If they make trouble, we advised them to go home. If that person is still causing trouble, we call the attention of the Police.
    Honestly, I do not know what was going on in the head of the guy who attacked Phil. I asked what happened, the answer was: “He pushed me and hit me on the neck”. That is all I know about the story and I could never ask the guy the entire story since he disappeared after the incident. I wish he can explain in front of the court and explain his side. The manager never gave order to beat Phil Prins. As seen on CCTV, staffs were off duty and going home when the incident happened outside the bar. We totally disagree with that wild attack whoever are the authors. There is a broken family left by Phil Prins and we sincerely feel sorry for them. May he Rest In Peace, I am a father myself, and I would be devasted if this happen to my kids.
    Some people spread wrong information, leaked confidential video, search for the status of our permit processing. Those people do not seek the truth for Phil Prins, they just want to destroy ZanZi.
    To those who don’t like, hate ZanZi, they must remember that when they are bashing ZanZi they are bashing Human Beings like them. We work hard and we can’t have normal family life because of night and holiday works. I often go to other bars, some I like, some I don’t like, but I never give bad comments or bash those bars because I know how hard this job is and you can’t be perfect all the time. So please respect us, we are just trying to work the best way to feed our family. Our staffs are loyal workers for years, some have new born baby, and I feel sorry for them now. Please put your feet on these people’s shoes; you get bashed, insulted and lose your job even if you did nothing wrong. Is that Justice?
    I hope this bashing will stop because it is not legit, it is too much and inappropriate.
    To our customers, fans, you know that ZanZi is a place to have good time, and meet smiling people without consideration of skin color, social class or gender. The place is designed to make contacts easy. Sad things happen and this is inevitable but we also know we have your full support and we will be back soon to give you a better and friendly ambiance.
    Justice for Phil, we want it as well but it does not mean to blame the innocent.
    Management of ZanZibar

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    When the owner of Zanzibar writes:
    "Justice for Phil, we want it as well but it does not mean to blame the innocent.
    Management of ZanZibar"

He has my sympathy but not, it seems, the support of the City of Dumaguete whose citizens have been pushing for the closure. When the City decides they do not want that kind of business here then that business should move on. If the City is going to give him permits and allow him to carry on then so be it. But claiming to be the innocent victim is a Philippine tactic that rubs me the wrong way. Own it! Admit that there are things that could be done to improve the environment of hostile drunks at 4 am and get 'er done!