Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery Vape Liquids and Supplies

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Rye83, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Recently quit smoking with the help of vaping. I've been getting my supplies in Afghanistan online but don't see that as much of an option in the Philippines without an APO address. Are there any places in Dumaguete (or online that specifically services the Philippines) that sell these types of supplies?

If so, what is more common to find in the Philippines; propylene glycol or vegetable/USP glycol? (If a mix what kind of ratios are they using?)

Also: Are the liquids of any real quality or is it Chinese/Philippine crap quality where you don't know what they are actually putting in it? (I don't think I would be willing to put anything manufactured in the Philippines into my lungs.) Nicotine options? Coils? Batteries? How are the prices compared to the 1st world?

2. slidegear

slidegear DI Junior Member Showcase Reviewer

manufacturer
    Ratings:
    +33 / 6
    not a vape user when it comes to nicotine so the online availability is not on my radar. i have noticed what seems to be a pretty good selection at one of the central kiosks in robinson's (within close proximity to jolly bee).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Shawn44

Shawn44 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    The VAPE ROOM in cebu city. I been using these guys for 3 years. If u text them they can ship to ur door. Top shelf gear and liquid. Check out their Facebook page. They have a storefront near Ayala

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    I recently did the same thing to quit smoking. I ordered my Vape from Lasada and there is a Vape store west of herolds mansion on the road to SUMC. They have Franks blend e-juice in lots of flavors. I use Dark Forest. I was told its a Philippine product and is much cheaper than Robinson's mall

• Thanks Thanks x 1