Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden Venetian Blinds

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by charlyB, Mar 11, 2022.

1. DAVE1952

DAVE1952 DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,095 / 219
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Pombato Cargo a small office next to Duplamilco on south highway picks up cargo for me from Manila this is 10 bags at a times of animal feed and 20KG per bag, they charge me around P100 per bag, the weight and value of the item is considered in their pricing. they want another P100 to deliver to Valencia but I just pick up from their office.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Lazada doesn't allow for custom or alternative shipping methods. They also don't allow buyers and sellers to exchange personal information to make transactions outside their platform.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mike_Haddon

Mike_Haddon DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +305 / 31
    Why do you do this Dave? Is it much cheaper than locally purchased?

4. DAVE1952

DAVE1952 DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,095 / 219
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Locally purchased tends not to be a good brand also the grains in Pigeons feeds are prone to a type of bean weevil, plus there is low demand for Bird feeds and they tend to lie for a long time and all you get is dust after the weevil has had its fill, the company I buy from supplies all types of animal food plus medications of nearly every brand they are called Progressive Poultry supplies and are in Manila they do their own brand plus some others, they have a very extensive inventory and cover most animal requirements.

• Thanks Thanks x 1