Dumaguete Info Search

Visa Question Visa "Procurement"

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by Rye83, Oct 26, 2011.

1. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Costa Rica also........:(

2. Rodneyemr

Rodneyemr DI Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Google SVEG Visa. It is available but there are lots of regulations and conditions with this visa. I have recently setup and registered a Philippine Corporation with SEC. I can refer you the lawyer I used if you are interested. It cost 70K & took 6 months. I did the same thing in Colorado. $50 and 20 minutes. Yes, the Philippines is a cheap place to live. lol

3. mikemelda

mikemelda DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was there visiting my family for 2 weeks in November 2009.As I was leaving, the woman at the window asked for the money, which I didnt have.She said"You can't leave without paying it". I looked at her and said "Does that mean I get to go home with you?"I figured I might as well have a little fun out of the situation. Luckily I had my Visa card handy and got the required amount from my back baccount in California. IF I remember right it was 16 or 17 dollars I had to pay.I'm not sure what that would be in pisos.I'm sure it's higher now. I'm going back over in March to spend my vacation with my wife and daughter.I'm always in Bldg 3 of the Public Market....

4. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Every airport in the world has terminal fees as far as I know...

But in most countries the airlines collect that for them and it is included in the air plane tickets :smile:

I never paid anything upon re-entering, but that might be included in the exit clearance...