Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wanted: Some one to take down WiFi Tower

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by JohnInValencia, Jun 8, 2015.

  1. Qwertz

    Qwertz DI Junior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2013
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    29
    @JohnInValencia
    Talk to SMART or Globe and contact their riggers-maybe one of them will do it for a fee.

    edited by a moderator to include OP's Pm address.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
  2. grandpainak

    grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2007
    Messages:
    1,046
    Likes Received:
    330
    I had my tower taken down for less than 100 pesos and I got to keep the tower and fittings but not the electronic equipment. Send me a PM, I live in Jawa.

    Jim
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2010
    Messages:
    9,115
    Likes Received:
    2,245
    I am sure that the OP will be Interested in this.

    Jim so nice to see you posting, seems a long time.

    JP:thumbsup: