Dumaguete Info Search

Warning: "Midbrain Activation" Scam in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Rye83, Nov 14, 2017.

1. hawk263

hawk263 DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Army

Retired
    Ratings:
    +488 / 81
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I guess this should not come as a surprise in a country where parents are routinely bombarded with adverts for chemically enhanced milk to 'stimulate' their kids mental development, and the radio belts out adverts for pills that cure everything from piles to cancer. There appears to be no 'advertising standards' authority in this country, or if there is they've been 'bought'.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You read through the gap around your nose/cheeks in the blindfold. It is really that simple (and obvious). Proper medical eye patches are like kryptonite to the kids "powers".

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Cerne

Cerne DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +538 / 199
    I had a look at my ‘mid brain’ using the fmri toy my hospital bought me as an early Xmas present yesterday, just in case I had missed something. I asked a Nurse to stand still for a minute whilst I peered at her trying to see her underwear in this very important scientific revelation. I am currently facing a sexual harassment charge and the medical director doesn’t seem very pleased with me. Something about “proper use of resources” and “professionalism” whilst at work. Dunno what he means.

Meanwhile, my experiment is an abject failure and I have to go to casualty for the cuts and abrasions caused by the wife’s deft use of a saucepan when I explained my sudden appearance at home “on gardening leave”.

• Funny Funny x 6
  4. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    I have a test that will activate their midbrain cheaper than that.
    Test.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. Dr. Shiva

Dr. Shiva DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Can be done better: Test your intelligence. After inserting $100 will "Stupid" appearing on the display. :wacky::smuggrin::wink::roflmao:

6. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Then you would know the machine was working. If it did does nothing.....well.

• Like Like x 1