Dumaguete Info Search

Warning re RMN Immigration

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by paul-angie, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMNImmigration

RMNImmigration DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I THINK THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS, I DIDNT CONTACT YOU PAUL-ANGIE OR PAUL TREVOR. OR ANY MEMBER HERE ON THIS FORUM YOU CONTACTED ME HERE IN THIS FORUM BY SENDING PRIVATE MESSAGES. ASKING WHERE IS MANDAUE IMMIGRATION THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I LOG IN AGAIN TO THIS FORUM I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG. AND I TOLD YOU INSTEAD TO ADD ME IN YM AND WHAT I SAID TO YOU.? IM NOT SCAMMER OR ASKING ANY MONEY FROM ANYONE HERE OR FROM YOU. I GOT MONEY TO SPEND WITH OK? WHAT DID I TOLD YOU? CAN YOU PLS. POST THE MESSAGES IN YM? DID I ASK YOU TO PAY ME? I SAID ASK PETER BUENO IN DUMA IF YOU CAN PROCESS WITH THEM. THEN PAY YOUR EXTENSION HENCE YOU NEED TO PAY YOUR TOURIST VISA AS LONG AS YOUR 13A WILL NOT APPROVED. I EVEN OFFER YOU TO SEND A LETTER REQUEST FOR YOU TO FILE IN CEBU BI WITHOUT A COST. I EVEN ADVICE YOU TO EXTEND YOUR VISA THERE. YOU SAID YOU DONT WANT TO BE IN CEBU OR MANILA BECAUSE ITS EXPENSIVE. I SAID YOU CAN DO IT IN CEBU OR IN MANILA. BUT YOU INSIST TO PROCESS IN DUMA BECAUSE TAKE NOT IT IS EXPENSIVE BEING IN CEBU OR MANILA BECAUSE OF HOTEL AND TRANSPORTATION FARE.

THANK YOU MODERATORS FOR ALLOWING ME TO DEFEND MYSELF. IF EVER YOU (paul-angie)WILL NOT REMOVE THAT THING THAT WILL COST MY BUSINESS TO BE RUIN I WILL FILE A CASE AGAINST YOU THIS IS SLANDER AND LIBEL. IM NOT ASKING YOU ANY SINGLE PENNY, IM JUST HELPING YOU NOW IM IN THE BAD SIDE? I HAVE A PROOF.

2. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Firstly, please stop shouting, you're hurting my ears.

Secondly, it isn't both slander and libel. Slander is the spoken word, libel is the written word. However, if the OP feels that he was given inaccurate or conflicting advice from an organisation offering professional services, and has the evidence to support it, then he has the right to express that opinion. In which case it would not be libelous, but provable fact.

3. Gass

Gass DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    No need to warn from that company. They prove with each single post how primitive, arrogant,rude, simply pathetic they are. If a message on an internet forum about a province town in Negros Oriental ruins their business, their business plan must be very lousy in first place. Now they threaten members of that internet forum to file a case to make some bucks as they are obviously not capable to earn it in their field of business in a City 100 times bigger than Dumaguete.

@RMN Immigration. You should delete your profile. You shoot yourself in the foot with each single post and drag yourself deeper into the mud. The sole reason why people think negative about you are yourself, that was clear way BEFORE this threat started.

4. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    I think the jury is in with a verdict.

Larry

5. UncleFatBloke

UncleFatBloke DI Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    @ RMN Immigration, if you would care to back to the OPs original post, you will clearly see that he made no mention of a service that you provided for which he paid for, he simply said - "We have just been given totally the wrong advice".
    That is not libelous, that is simply his opinion based on advice he got from someone on an online forum.
    He then decided to be safe and contacted the government immigration bureau directly, and amazingly they told him that the 'advice' that he had been given was completely wrong.
    So, what is he to do? Should he believe the free advice from the internet forum, or should he listen to the government bureau? Hmmm, difficult one that!
    As a thoughtful gesture he decided to give other forum members a friendly warning about the said free advice. Did he state that everyone should stay away from the free advice giver, no he did not. He said "proceed with utmost caution when considering taking the advice from anyone in RMN Immigration".
    Proceed with utmost caution doesn't mean don't use their services, it clearly means be careful if you use their services.

RMN Immigration (You should have posted your name. Another marketing mistake of yours!), if you told paul-angie that he couldn't file in Dumaguete, and he then phoned Duma immigration and they confirmed that he couldn't file there; why would he then post that you gave him wrong information? That doesn't make any sense.

Threatening legal action against someone for expressing their opinion on your advice is not only silly, it is self-defeating. By that I mean you have yourself scared away potential clients!
    I have just been reading through some of your other posts on this forum, and think the best free advice I can give to you is to stay away from this forum!
    Simply copying memorandums and amendments and pasting them into this forum will not make you look like a professional in your chosen business to the members in this forum! Without explaining what the memo or amendment means or how it affects you average foreigner, your copying and pasting is a waste of space.
    When you have made a statement and someone has questioned that information, you have responded "I will not explain anything. You will not get any additional info comin from me. I'm not your lawyer and your not my client."

RMN, you are not a professional. You are an amateur. In every sense.
    You come onto to an open forum of expats and expect them to believe all of your free advice, but when they question that advice, instead of showing your professionalism by answering all questions with facts and figures, you say that non-paying questioners don't deserve answers!

My slanderous and libelous ;-) suggestion to all members and visitors of this forum is to do your own homework; read this forum's archived posts, and simply ask members for their support and feedback. Many have learnt via trial and error what works and doesn't in PH, and even though many laws, regulations and requirements are constantly changing, the knowledge and free advice I have seen on this site is delivered a lot more professionally than certain 'businesses' out there.

6. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    While I was trying to secure a Spousal Visa to the U.S. I found very good advice with an outline of fee's from Larry(Shadow) His fee's were very reasonable for the services that would be rendered. Although I did not use His services(asawa changed mind). I found Him to be the utmost professional and above board. After asawa changed Her mind to migrate to the U.S., I did the only rational thing a man in Love could do......I came to join Her and Her son here in the Phils. Hope to see many of You when We do finally head for Duma(sooner than later is My preference)................Disclamier:I was in no way paid a fee for My endorsement.....However I would like to try the homemade salsa.........:o

7. OP
    OP
    paul-angie

paul-angie Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi folks.

It seems to be time to show an extract, the vital bit, from the conversation between Elenor Tobianosa at RMN Immigration and myself, on Yahoo messenger. I do not know how to cut and paste, but here is the evidence of incorrect advice I was referring to. If the Moderators need to see the exact yahoo messenger text conversation copy, I have it on file and I can send it to them.

My ID name on messenger is: "sttaus", and RMN Immigration ID is: "Elenor Tobianosa."

sttaus: ok, the length of time does not bother me, I just do not want to pay the extra expense of travelling either to Manila or Cebu. So, I take it that the answer is YES, that I can actuallly complete all my requirements, here in Dumaguete BI, correct ?

elenor Tubianosa: yes.

There you have it folks,
    Regards, Paul.

8. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
  9. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    My pesos are on the guy with the funny hat.

10. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    Seems RMN Immigration has gone onto "Standby" mode...or possibly taken up another vocation like selling pots and pans door to door..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.