Dumaguete Info Search

Water-a-Plenty

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Jack Peterson, May 20, 2011.

1. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    The End!

:wink: Pump Area cleaned and ready for concrete. The End of a project, that I hope, will save us cash, on water for years to Come. My Girls in the picture, are ready for some food and I guess, a well earned rest to day (Sunday)
    From me, well done my two ladies, Love and miss them Both!

Thank You! to those, that showed an interest :smile:

Jack P.:wink:

Attached Files:

2. cbindenver

cbindenver DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jack you are the interest :smile: thanks for the info

3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Well! he he, Thank You!

:wink:Thank You CB, it is nice, to have Encouragement like this!

Jack P.:smile:

4. bounty98

bounty98 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for all the information Jack, yea since neither of us are currently in the PI I guess it would only make sense to put off really investigating the situation until arrival. I would like to say that I am in agreement with how you go about things as you present them. I love your hand pump, my dream has always been to live off the grid entirely, thumb ones nose at the electrical system. Being we are running more of a commercial operation we would probably need the electrical version though. Paying the fellow his quoted price I believe is the kind of thing that pays dividends long term. We live in a rural area and I have begun to understand how really important the littlest things can become in terms how you are viewed by the people you deal with. It pays to go out of your way to try and be fair. In terms of a well my situation would be trying to do it ourselves. I have a number of strapping young men at my beck and call since i am feeding them..lol. They are more than happy to go at the tasks I come up with. What I would like to do someday is have a chat with your fellow and pick his brain and see how his knowledge might relate to my neck of the woods. It could be that our situation is not lend itself to doing it by hand but I guess we could see about that later. Well anyway nice pictures and by the way happy belated birthday...

5. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Thank You All round.

Thank You Bounty for the post and the greeting, PM me nearer the time and I will try and arrange a meeting for you.

Jack P.:smile:

Last Photo. Clean Lot.

Attached Files:

6. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Yeahhh ready for use!

:wink: Just to Finish the little saga of the pump on Our lot, I attach the photos of the Finished pump. From start to finish, we hope that it will keep us supplied for many years to come.

Jack P.

Attached Files:

7. sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hiii,

Sorri to disturb you, i am interested to try and get a water well on my lot, would it be possible to pm the details of who dug yours ?

sfgb35

8. robgie

robgie DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need contact details

Are those people who installed that water pump in your inlaws still availabe? If so, will you be able to give me contact details? I need water pump installed in my place too. If you need my contact number i can private message it to you. Thanks, looking forward to hear from you.