Dumaguete Info Search

Utilities & Mobile Water Supply - Dumaguete City

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Jack Peterson, Sep 18, 2015.

1. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    My neighbor and I had a spat over my dog injuring one of his chickens which flew into my yard. They demanded money for medicine?? I told them to take a leap. A few hours later they butchered the chicken for lunch, my dog only tore some feathers out of its @ss. Anyway I have two water lines going into my property and business. Both 1 1/4". sometime in the nite they cut out both the meters and threw them into the bushes. I called the DCWD and told them who I suspected and they went and checked their little squatter colony. 2 illegal connections,, very nice so that chicken dinner cost them. Now they get their water from the community pump which is around 150 meters down the beach ..

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Always a Poppy

Always a Poppy DI Senior Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +828 / 142
    Do you if Polaris would move and reinstall a tank and pump from one property to another? Thanks.

3. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    I think a word is missing ?? If you meant, "Do you know if Polaris...," best to go there and ask. Unless you know Perry or any other contractor, my standard is, don't text, don't call, JUST DROP by, the town is not that big....

You should do a cost-benefit.. How old is the system, is it high quality or junk, was it well maintained, do you love it, maybe better and less stress if you install a new one in the new place and sell or ask higher rent for the old ?????

By the way, somebody complained about Noel. In defense of Noel, obviously I don't know the details, but did you and Noel sit down and design the system first, layout equipment, discuss pipe run, sizes, equipment pros & cons. Before we did our system, we had a two page initialed agreement, quote and sketches before anybody picked up a wrench. I have never done a house reno without it, even tho all my tools in the states were a "phone and checkbook." (slight exaggeration)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Astralweeks

Astralweeks DI Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 10
    Is fine