Dumaguete Info Search

Water Well Drilling

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by osodelnorte, Sep 11, 2013.

1. miamor

miamor DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    You may inquire at Polaris Electrical store... They will recommend the right contractors...

2. AmericanAsian

AmericanAsian One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Hello,
    I came across your information on drilling a water well and supporting it with solar for your land.. We only have 2 1/2 acres but what you have done is exactly what we want. Hope we will hear back from you.. Best Regards

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sedona

Sedona DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +673 / 102
    Ricky also drilled our well to the same specs as blueskies except that ours was 300 feet deep, and the cost was about 1.5M pesos. We used two other drillers before Ricky, and they both abandoned us after months of work and lots of money paid because they could not reach the required depth. Learned lots of expensive lessons about well drilling in the process. I agree with the person who said that you should go in and talk to Polaris, that would definitely be my advice also.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. tuba-coma

tuba-coma DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

sales
    Ratings:
    +678 / 160
    we payed about 50k - and now we have HOT water - the most healthy stuff for relaxing in a little pool, and when it's cooled down, we use it for watering the garden - plants love it. seems the drilling was a bargain, compared to 1 mio +

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Sedona

Sedona DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +673 / 102
    How deep did you have to drill to hit water? If it is hot water, have you had it tested?