Dumaguete Info Search

BoI Info What can the Dumaguete BoI Office do for you?

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by Rye83, May 17, 2015.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    It doesn't surprise me that has gone up due to the way a few speak to the girls in there!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Agree. Not sure what the trouble some people have is or the reason for getting so upset....it's not like a bad attitude is going to make your life with immigration any easier. The prices are posted online and all the requirements (pictures/photocopies) can be gotten at the travel agency just next door to the immigration office. I just did my extension today and it took me around 30 minutes and P2930 for the visa and 12.50 for all the photocopies needed (already had the pictures from the last time). It could have been done in 15 minutes but I had to go back to the travel agency a second round for more photocopies because my iCard finally came in and I didn't know I needed copies of my ARP "slip" that's stapled to the back of my passport (I went in with the picture, photocopies and the exact change I thought I needed. Those extra photocopies cost me an extra 15 minutes. Next time I'll be fully prepared when they call my number.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    I never have a problem, when i go to pick up my passport i ask the lady to tag the pages that i have to get photo copy for next time and i get a blank form that i can fill out at home, that saves me time. its up to each of us to know the rules and make it easy for themselves and BOI staff

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Looks like someone forgot they were a visitor here!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I do the exact same thing except I also photocopied my form so don't need to keep filling it out.

• Like Like x 2
  6. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    I was shortchanged at BI one time in Duma and when I brought it to their attention they were pretty cold to me. They got out a calculator and tabulated all the receipts and saw I was right, they gave me my money and I left. Next time I went in, that person no longer worked there.

7. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Easiest thing to do is just pay exact change.

• Agree Agree x 1