Dumaguete Info Search

Question What Debit/Credit Cards are Accepted in the Philippines

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Rye83, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
  2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Those two Philippine banks mention nothing about a chip and pin. Only that it has a pin (I am assuming that they mean you can use it as a debit card with a pin number....much the same as my US card). Personally, I would never bank in the Philippines but that might be good information for someone else.

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Well whatever they are they work well and I don't get any problems, having a PI bank well that is a preference for anyone of course but as with most things if things ain't Broken I don't try and fix. 5 years of a PNB account here and 4 years in Spain. never had a problem, Pensions come sweet as a nut, rates are Good so for me ,
    Happy Bunny but each to their own. I am going Nowhere else at my age. so the devil you know comes to mind and I have got to know them now. :thumbsup:

JP:wink:

• Like Like x 1