Dumaguete Info Search

What is the greatest threat to Expat life and limb in Dumaguete?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Bebasguy, May 4, 2014.

1. oztony

oztony DI Senior Member Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +211 / 39
    Have searched every Barrio comment , and couldn't find new password . Just seen the original one when I first got to the phils in May , and then had a 5 week hiatus because fn globe internet would not work at my house O-|

2. oztony

oztony DI Senior Member Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +211 / 39
    Thanks Larry , appears that I have missed the new password , not surprised though as somedays it takes me an hour and a half to watch sixty minutes

3. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Globe? Not work? Comeon, nobody here is going to believe that!

The only place you will find the new barrio password is in the Barrio.

4. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128

Now that's funny. :D

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086

Now! THAT is Funny and deserves 3+ likes BUT I wonder, which one, of the Comedy Duo, is going to say " You need a Password, to get the password" O-|

6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    ?????????????????

???????????????????

I am no, Moderator , nor would I have the patience, Correct Attitude to be so, concerning either of you but this is how, I would like to see your posting Boxes of late. Empty!

You both, need some help I feel, on Constructive Criticism. Now, if I need to be censured, on this, then so beit. I feel that we all have a right to help, get an even balance but stupid and pointless posts, seem to be a defence, on things that are out of the Understanding. I don't need to point any one thing but "If the cap Fits wear it."

All threads start out friendly as a Rule, then Stupid, Comments come out and it gets Personal, most of us try and say things lightheartedly to get some sense back into the thread. Without any personal attack.

Talking of which, Who ever, marked me a Neg Rep and had the Sauce and Tenacity to just say "Idiotic Post" have the Bottle( courage) to say which post, you refer to and who you are, saying it.

I have been Handling Neg Reps for years and now, (Whilst we all like Good Reps) I smile and think ...... but these type, just show ignorance and lack, of Moral Fibre in the person dishing them out. If you have something to say, say it, out in the Open, Not hide behind an icon or key in a garbled dislike that can't, be challenged, Most things, I can Laugh at Openly. some things such as of late, are just showing bad Character.

I am not a nasty man and I have no known Enemies But as this is Cyberspace, albeit, we have quite a few, met in person which, can change things, lets all think before we get Personal. AND you know, who you are. But if some want to attack OK! then be prepared, for the retaliation.

Better said now before this goes into Quarantine (The Barrio) where I feel, it could get worse.

I have no wish to Offend Anyone, and I dislike personal Attacks where not needed but you two are a "Comedy Duo" that seem to live somewhere, other than with us mere Mortals.

JP

7. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086

O-| This should have been on the earlier Post but HAY HO who's Stupid!! hmmmmm The nearly Empty Boxes, Bliss today!!

8. muddyfeet

muddyfeet DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Correction: That would be Propoganda.

9. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    Maybe you should go out more offten on slow long walks, walk in the beautifull countryside where everything is nice and calming for the nerves, instead of reading my nerve raking posts...

10. horizon155

horizon155 DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor

Information Tech
    Ratings:
    +121 / 44
    Blood Type:
    A+
    i could not agree more