Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion What products would you like? Feeler

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Rye83, Mar 28, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    With logos, plain colors, any specific brand name?

2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    A whole Stilton cheese would be nice! With proper cheese biscuits.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Ah now we're Cooking but I reckon 1/2 s on that might be in order if yours don't like real cheese that is. Water Biscuits? or Jacobs Crackers they used to do several types in tins!

JP :bag: :thumbsup: :whistling:

• Like Like x 2
  4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    That's the ones jack, water biscuits! We can get Danish blue but it just don't hit the mark like Stilton does. If I eat it here the Mrs locks herself into the bedroom hehe!

Edited to say there is a couple of whole sellers in manilla who sell a lot that has been mentioned on this thread, obviously not as cheap as back home but far better prices than here. The last time I used was a few years ago now and think a couple of us spent around p20,000 and picked up at airport in styro foam box.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    2X and larger used t-shirts are quite common at the ukay-ukay royce stores. Also caddy corner to yan yan store is an ukay-ukay with larger sizes and prices are 20p most of the time.

6. Ten Twenty Lenny

Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 3
    I

If ...you send Fed ex it takes 7-9 days

The U S Post office has boxes from 65 $$ and up fill them and send takes about 9 days

7. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You must have some good luck then, or else I just have really bad luck. I have had a birthday card take over a year to arrive. Other boxes sent through USPS have taken no less than 2 months. The best luck I have had was with Johnny Air (which was just short of 3 weeks).

8. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Unless I missed it on the long list, I did not notice something a lot of us have mentioned before, Decent Bed Linen ( Sheets Etc.)

JP :bag: :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Ten Twenty Lenny

Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 3

Have had 3 sent been good delivery time...BUT only from U S Post Office...They have the boxes you fill them and send...

10. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    Frito lay fritos regular corn chips, cheez-it crackers and snyder's pretzels, sourdough and pretzel rods. Linens I have found great name brands at ukay-ukay. 150-300p for king size each sheet.

• Like Like x 1