Dumaguete Info Search

What's Your Favorite Sport?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Dec 30, 2014.

?

What's your favorite sport?

1. American Football

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Football (soccer)

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  3. Baseball

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Basketball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Rugby

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I was going through some mods for the forum and found one for sports gambling (the pool type). It used fake cash, that I suppose you earn by actions taken on the forum (such as making posts/starting threads). This isn't a sports forum so I don't have any plans on adding it but it made me wonder just how many sports fans we have on the forum.

Personally I'm a baseball fan. Followed by rugby, soccer and then basketball. American football falls way down the list of sports I'll voluntarily watch (underwater basket weaving sounds more appealing to me).

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    I enjoy many sports as well as the world news channels. My ranking is MMA, Pro Football, College Football, Pro Basketball, College Basketball, Pro Baseball, Pro Soccer, Basket Weaving.
    Additionally, I like all CNN and only Bill O'Reilly on Fox News. No BBC on my Cignal cable.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Ah! so My friend, you have something in Common with our captain? basket weaving.jpg

Morning All:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Here's my list.....FOOTBALL.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ten Twenty Lenny

Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 3
    Horse Racing for a Long Long Time consider myself one of the best handicappers Around Love the Pick 6 :greedy::greedy:..If your a horseman let me know be nice to get a conversation and pick brains...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Another great Pity that Roger (Broadside) is not around, he can talk all day about the GEE GEE's :(

7. midway

midway DI Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +285 / 28
    I'm not much of a sports fan, if I am watching it on tv I prefer womens college softball, the NFL (American football), and hunting / fishing shows. When I get the opportunity between work and school I try to hunt in the fall, fish in the summer and play racquetball when I get a chance.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    'WOW" Energetic man there, I get tired Thinking about it.:eek: Thank Goodness for the remote

• Like Like x 1
  9. philofoz

philofoz DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 7
    Don't want to be picky, but there is two different codes of "rugby"; league and union. I'm a league supporter, and mostly people will follow one code more than the other, even to the point of expressing "well meaning unpleasanties" towards the enemy!!!.
    I also was a big horseracing fan back in Oz, mainly in the country where I raced a couple of homebred horses from a mare by Zoffany, Remember him?, I think he won a Hollywood Gold Cup.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Is there anywhere in Dumaguete that you can play racquetball? That's one of my favorite sports to play and it's great exercise if you can find someone at your skill level.