Dumaguete Info Search

What's Your Favorite Sport?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Dec 30, 2014.

?

What's your favorite sport?

1. American Football

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Football (soccer)

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  3. Baseball

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Basketball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Rugby

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    How about we keep the real length of a round of golf between us guys and not post it publicly for all women to see? We don't need them to know how much time is spent golfing and how much is spent drinking beer. All they need to know is a round of golf takes "all day". Kinda like when women sit around talk for 4 hours yet when you ask what they talked about they say "nothing". Some things are better left unknown. :wink:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Well Jim, That's the beauty of Retirement, we do have time to sit and watch the grass grow Grass Growing.jpg Grass Straight and narrow.jpg

Worth it in the End, and the gardners are nice to view! grass cutting.jpg

but back to Topic, It is many years now since I swung a club and not sure I could do it now. " Certainly would take all day, to do, what I used to do, all day" I wonder if there would ever be an uptake on Cricket? Lets face it many Sports have been slow to Start and end up as a major, Look at Soccer in the US, now there is something to be very proud of and well deserved. :smile:

JP:wink:

• Like Like x 2
  3. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    As a die hard NFL fan I loved watching the Wild Card rounds the past couple of nights/mornings. I stay up to watch the games, didn't matter if I was in Korea, Afghanistan or here in the Philippines...

This year is special as the Cowboys are still in the tournament, What a game...Lions fans can be pissed but we are going to Greenbay to take them down.

Shawn

• Like Like x 1
  4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Shawn, enjoy watching my Seahawks in the Super Bowl

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I will, they are a great team and I look forward to see how they match up with the Patriots, should be one of the best in the past few years. Good luck to your team and am going for the Seahawks as an NFC fan.

Shawn

• Like Like x 1
  6. TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    I think the Internet should be considered a sport.....it has the largest playing field.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Just searched Google for the phrase " I think the Internet should be considered a sport.....it has the largest playing field." ( coined by TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE )

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  8. DELETED-shotshapers

DELETED-shotshapers Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    am surprised golf gets very little mention, having played for close on 30 years,(am also a master teaching golf professional too) was hoping there would be a little more on offer in dgte, Ang tay is a golf course and maybe I shouldnt be too pessimistic, but its not the Mae West, but when the time comes to retire wont be much else on offer, so I will take it as it is, golf is golf (you can play golf anywhere you go , as 90% is between the ears)

if anyone would like me to help them or there golf games I would be more than happy to help, have been to Ang Tay a few times, mostly just scouting played a little, hit some balls

fore

9. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I was a member at Ang Tay. Gets a little boring with that course and Bravo has to be one of the shortest courses I've ever played. Pamplona wasn't open at the time, heard it was/is/going to be the best course in Negros Oriental. There is one really nice course in Bacolod (can't recall the name of it though).

What is your handicap?

10. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    [QUOTE="Wrye83, post: 113886

What is your handicap?[/QUOTE]

My golf clubs.

• Funny Funny x 1