Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suggestion What's your favourite?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by 1lostaussie, Mar 23, 2017.

  1. Brian Oinks

    Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2012
    Messages:
    1,999
    Likes Received:
    643
    Blood Type:
    A+
    1. Grocery store - Hypermart (wider aisles and not as busy as Lee Plaza or Robinson's)
    2. Bakery - Hypermart (I like to buy non-sweet bread/ bread sticks)
    3. Restaurant - Pizza King/ Mang Inasol/ Eatery inside of Hypermart which serve the BEST Halo-Halo I have tried ANYWHERE! :thumbsup:
    4. Cafe - N/A
    5. Day time Bar/ night time bar - N/A
    6. Massage parlour - The Wife does it all for me! :biggrin:
    7. Hair dresser/ barber - See #06 :wink:
    8. Resort pool area - N/A
    9. Day adventure - N/A
    10. Phone / Internet provider - As mentioned; depending on area all are pretty much as useless as each other... Internet; I have Fil-Products because Smart/Globe etc are too USELESS to provide a connection that even connects in Malatapay! Again it will depend on your area! But I have to say I am happy with Fil-Products - 2600php per month for 6Mbps Cable connection and Pay TV bundle. (Apparently Landline is coming!)
     
    • Like Like x 1