Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery Where is my beer?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by tuba-coma, Sep 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    And there-in lays your problem mate, apparently you need to drink it FRESH!

Back in the 80's after several hard days of drinking, we were out and about when a mate wanted to take a p*ss, so he got out and pissed into a Stubbie then put the Cap on it to later dispose of it when his mate walked up to him and asked if he had a Beer. My mate said "yep!" and he handed him the Stubbie with fresh p*ss in it! His mate twisted the cap off and blow me down it HISSED! :jawdrop: As he walked away he took a swig, shook his head side to side and turned around and asked; "Shyte Smitty don't you have a cold one there?" MY mate said "Nope they're all hot we just bought the carton remember"... His mate then walked up to another group of friends who then related how they just watched my mate p*ss into the bottle behind his car from the top floor of their unit, did NOT end well let me tell you! :punch: BUT! He still drank more than half of the contents before being told so (XXXX QLD Aussie Beer) it must have tasted okay to him apart from being hot! (and being told!) :biggrin: lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    Its not that I "like it" so much as it has a higher alcohol content than the Pilsen I usually drink and the taste is not bad. So when I only want to buy "one beer" and get a quick lift then the Colt 45 is my go-to-beer.

• Like Like x 1