Dumaguete Info Search

Where to eat....

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Kojak, Jan 9, 2011.

1. pfotoguy

pfotoguy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Kalikaf in back of Robinson's mall. We've eaten there twice. Ive had the big salad both times and the wifes had chicken dishes twice all were good

nice for a change.

2. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    The Healthy food was good

I went to one of the restaurants at the back of Robinson's Mall which said it was healthy food. I figured eating healthy food once in a while would probably not kill me. It was very good. Had the chop suey and fish and my date ate the Pizza with Vegetables both dishes were very good. I think this it the same restaurant mentioned in the quote. I would recommend where I ate, but can not be sure of the name, but know the "healthy food" signs.

3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    New German restaurant in Dauin? Any validity to this? A friend said he heard it was already opened!

4. ankit12690

ankit12690 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is there any god dish of mutton...?

5. mntnwolf

mntnwolf DI Member

university professor
    Ratings:
    +110 / 10
    no, but their Satan mutton is devilishly good!

6. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Yeah, but it's actually goat.

7. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Anyone tried chef inato yet, it's on highway on right side heading south just past bacong market? Have eaten there a few times now and never had a bad meal, local and international menu and cold beer. Had an excellent review in the freeman today. Opening hrs 10am-2pm and 5pm-8pm.

8. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Nope not yet, but I'll be sure to try it when I'm home in Bacong this coming June. BTW, is the Chef Japanese? because the name sure sounds like it.... The Question though, has Pat tried it yet?....cheers

9. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Can anyone else Recommend this place, and is it relatively new { within the last Year or so } ? A BIG Salad sounds good, just never had one in Duma before, but I do have to admit though that I've always likes the Caesar Salad at the Chalet inside Why Not....Wouldn't be surprised though if Gunther does one of His Own at Casablanca.....cheers

10. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128

Just an FYI,
    inato in Cebuano means, home cooked, home made, possibly could mean home grown.