Dumaguete Info Search

Where to eat....

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Kojak, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Happy She & Me

Happy She & Me DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which Resto are you refering to?

Pubic hairs, are they different than other hairs on our body? Curly maybe....well, my wife's head hair is curly too. Just wonder how they know where the hair came from......

2. Happy She & Me

Happy She & Me DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I go to KRI ever so often and find their food very good. I prefer Quality food over Quantity.. The chef is excellent and well trained....and service is always excellent. KRI, welcome to Dumaguete.

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    well, I still need to find the quality and taste there which is not bland (from the regular menu items), but that is the good point that tastes are different ... if there is one

while tastes are different, pictures are pretty clear...

it is quite challenging finding the turkey on their turkey-ciabatta ... and 109 Peso for 2 small slices ciabatta bread and a spoon full of rabbit food is expensive, no matter how you turn the page.

[​IMG]

4. Happy She & Me

Happy She & Me DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    good if you are hungry, feel free to come into my garden, safes me the the grass cutter... and it's even for free as you are DI member... I spend 2 tiny old bread-slices and some olive oil ;

cheers

6. Happy She & Me

Happy She & Me DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Naaah...on my way to KRI!

Thanks anyway!

7. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Maybe next time she shouldn't order sausage:D

8. OP
    OP
    Kojak

Kojak DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +47 / 2
    While Mooon Cafe is nice.... I find the little spoon full of vegetables is always under cooked....like eating colored rocks....and while the ribs are their best value.... they can not compare in flavor or texture to KRI
    I went to the Japanese sushi (near where the Sandpiper was....BTW it closed befor I had a chance to try it) restaurant and was disappointed .....
    Went to a beach resort restaurant near Zamboenguita (?).... the name starts with a "T" the reason I do not remember the full name is that I wont be going back..... my prawn spewed green crap all over the plate....I sent it back....got back the same nasty dish.....not even an apology

9. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Still laughing at that one Dave!!!:D

10. OP
    OP
    Kojak

Kojak DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +47 / 2
    Why do you assume the pubic hair was "female'' ?.... the male cooks scratch their balls all the time